Date: Choose a date that suits you
Start Time: ANYTIME
End Time: ANYTIME
Delivered by a member of One Dance UK’s Children and Young People’s Dance team, this session combining both practical and theoretical learning methods is designed to guide you and support you in feeling confident and secure in the planning and delivery of inspiring dance lessons and schemes of learning.
Session content includes:
- Planning and structuring safe and engaging lessons and schemes of learning
- How to encourage students’ creative exploration
- Looking at professional dance works through practical exploration
- Setting high expectations
- Building a strong dance culture within a school setting
- Participants will feel more confident in planning, structuring, and delivering Key Stage Three dance lessons and progressive schemes of learning.
- Participants will feel empowered to have high expectations of students in your classroom and create a strong dance culture within your setting.
The session can be delivered as a twilight session, a half day or a full day and either online or in-person.
- TWILIGHT (1.5hours after 3:30pm) MEMBER: £300 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £200 (+VAT) ONLINE
- TWILIGHT NON-MEMBER (1.5hours after 3:30pm): £345 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £235 (+VAT) ONLINE
- HALF DAY MEMBER (3 hours): £425 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £300 (+VAT) ONLINE
- HALF DAY NON-MEMBER (3 hours) : £500 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £350 (+VAT) ONLINE
- FULL DAY MEMBER (6 hours) : £600 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £450 (+VAT) ONLINE
- FULL DAY NON-MEMBER (6 hours) : £670 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £550 (+VAT) ONLINE