Date: Choose a date that suits you
Start Time: ANYTIME
End Time: ANYTIME
This course equips anyone working in a primary setting with the tools and confidence to deliver dance. Our expert team will guide learners through the basic dance terminology and understand how to apply this knowledge in a classroom.
Session content includes:
- The benefits of studying dance
- Applying the ingredients of dance
- How to design and structure engaging dance activity
- Building a strong dance culture within a school settings
- Participants will have improved dance-specific subject knowledge
- Participants will feel more confident in planning, structuring, and delivering high-quality dance.
The session can be delivered as a twilight session, a half day or a full day and either online or in-person.
- TWILIGHT (1.5hours after 3:30pm) MEMBER: £300 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £200 (+VAT) ONLINE
- TWILIGHT NON-MEMBER (1.5hours after 3:30pm): £345 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £235 (+VAT) ONLINE
- HALF DAY MEMBER (3 hours): £425 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £300 (+VAT) ONLINE
- HALF DAY NON-MEMBER (3 hours) : £500 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £350 (+VAT) ONLINE
- FULL DAY MEMBER (6 hours) : £600 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £450 (+VAT) ONLINE
- FULL DAY NON-MEMBER (6 hours) : £670 (+VAT) IN-PERSON £550 (+VAT) ONLINE