One Dance UK’s Dance Ambassadors are proactive, creative and confident young people from across the UK who are passionate about dance.
One Dance UK’s Dance Ambassadors are a team of young people aged 18- 25 from across the UK who believe in the power of dance. Ambassadors are passionate young people who advocate for dance in general and assist with the delivery of our activities at local, regional and national level.
Dance Ambassadors applications for the 2022-2023 academic year are now closed.
Who are our Dance Ambassadors?
One Dance UK’s Dance Ambassadors are proactive, creative and confident young people from across the UK. They learn about the varied work of One Dance UK and advocate for the organisation and its activities across their networks, liaising with decision-makers and stakeholders in their region and nationally. They also volunteer at various dance-related events, including conferences and youth dance performances and when possible provide support in the office at key times in the year. Dance Ambassadors provide a crucial ‘youth voice’ in One Dance UK’s advocacy work.
- Learn about the varied work of One Dance UK and other dance organisations.
- Develop your potential as a member of the dance sector by learning about the varied roles and careers in and around dance.
- Gain a wealth of new skills, knowledge and experience and build your CV.
- Have the opportunity to volunteer at a variety of dance-related events, both with One Dance UK and in partnership with other organisations, developing contacts along the way.
- Have your say on the future of dance!