One Dance UK advocates on behalf of the dance industry to raise the profile of dance and increase investment in the arts.
We advocate on a number of important projects and areas:
- All Party Parliamentary Dance Group – a group of MPs dedicated to the promotion of dance as an important part of healthy living
- Dance Manifesto – a document to help you explain the importance of dance to your MP
- Dance in Health – the promotion of dance as a way to fight obesity and improve public health
- Diversity – creating resources, programmes and frameworks for helping people participate in dance, regardless of their age, disability, race or economic background
- One Dance UK Awards – highlighting the achievements of individuals working in and promoting dance
- Honours Committee for Dance – recommending exceptional individuals for the Queen’s honours lists for “services to dance”
One Dance UK, EBacc Policy Briefing (January 2017)
To view the briefing please click here.