RAD Job listing - Learning and Participation Manager
The Royal Academy of Dance is hiring a Learning and Participation Manager.
Fixed Term | Full time | Monday to Friday (34.5 hours per week)
£33,000 pro rata per annum
Hybrid | Required to work onsite at RAD Headquarters located at 188 York Road, London SW11 3JZ
Great opportunity for a Learning and Participation Manager working at new state-of-the-art HQ
The Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) is a global leader in dance education and training. Their mission is to inspire the world to dance. With a brand new purpose-built global headquarters in Wandsworth / Battersea, London, the RAD has a presence in 85 countries and 36 offices around the world. Established in 1920, the RAD was granted a Royal Charter in 1935. The RAD is a registered charity, a higher education establishment and an awarding body.
Reporting to the Head of Learning and Participation and working closely with colleagues in the team and other departments you will manage, lead and develop the Learning and Participation’s programme of activities. You will be responsible for managing the RAD’s summer programme, leading and developing partnership projects with other organisations, managing the GCSE and A Level programmes whilst line managing the programme officer and working closely with international colleagues to support the delivery of activity worldwide. You will be a confident and experienced manager and an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels and be keen to join a creative, dynamic and passionate team.
As Learning and Participation Manager you will have:
- experience in leading, managing, developing and evaluating programmes and projects within the art sector;
- ability to build partnerships and links with professionals/organisations in the dance and education sector;
- experience in line managing staff and freelancers
- a self starter attitude with the confidence and skills to work independently
- great attention to detail and excellent customer-service skills, verbal and written communication skills and confidence dealing with enquiries;
- excellent organisational skills including ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
- experience of working in an administrative capacity within a busy, friendly office
This is an ideal opportunity for a person with strong administrative and managerial skills who is interested in the arts and who is looking to join a supportive team. RAD has been teaching the world to dance for over 100 years and believes passionately in its power to transform lives for the better. Interested in the RAD’s past, present and future and to contribute to the successful delivery of our programmes? We would love to hear from you!
Find out more and apply here: https://www.royalacademyofdance.org/jobs/current-vacancies/learning-and-participation-manager/
Closing date: 31 August 2023 at 10am
Interview dates: 07 September 2023
19 Sep 23
Freefall Dance Company celebrate the company’s 21st Anniversary
19 Sep 23