Trusts and Foundations
Grants and philanthropic giving play a key role in helping us:
- Deliver high quality programmes of national significance that enables every child and young person across the UK the opportunity to take part.
- Provide professional leadership opportunities for creative and talented UK dance artists whether they are young people, working within African-influenced dance forms, or seasoned professionals
- Promote and cultivate excellence in diverse and inclusive dance practice, for example dance for those with disabilities and the work of dance artists of the African Diaspora,
- Nurture and encourage career development and professional and leadership development opportunities for dance artists, teachers and managers
- Develop programmes that champion dancer’s health
- Advocate for the increased profile of dance in all its diverse and dynamic forms
Please contact the development team on 020 7713 0730 or email email@example.com if you are interested in becoming involved.