One Dance UK offers an affordable membership for students providing support, advice, advocacy and resources. This membership is for students (part-time & full-time) in pre-vocational and vocational training and studying dance at university, and those who have graduated in last 12 months (minimum age 11 years).
- Networking Events
- Access to online members’ area
- Twice yearly One magazine delivered to your door
- Downloadable information sheets and guides with expert advice
- Promotional opportunities through our wide reaching social media channels
- Monthly e-Newsletter and regular bulletins about the specialist areas of our work
- Access to special Public Liability Insurance for teachers and workshop leaders (for ages 18+)
- Eligibility to become a One Dance UK Dance Ambassador (for ages 15-25)
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardian to apply for membership on his/her behalf and give consent to participate in activities such as the free networking events.
By clicking on the Join Now button you will be taken to a summary page of your membership plan where you can review your choices; otherwise click here to go back to the main Membership page.