|Job title||Tap Teacher|
|Employer||Studio 23 Performing Arts|
Tap and Jazz Teacher Required for a Performing Arts School Based in Forest Hill, South London.
Part-Time Tap & Jazz teacher vacancy, for a registered teacher who is dedicated, enthusiastic and creative:
• Pupils Aged 5+
• Competent at teaching all levels, with excellent communication skills and an ability to demonstrate to a high standard. Able to focus on technique through the grades, whilst instilling a love for dance.
Registered teacher status or working towards a registration.
• 1st Term – To prepare students for Tap or Jazz exams (From September, Exams in March)
• 2ndTerm – To choreograph dances to be included in the school’s annual show which is performed at a local Theatre.
• Saturday 09:00hrs – 11:30hrs (£30 per hour)
• Must be able to get a ‘cover’ for the classes if unavailable to teach.
• DBS check preferred but can be arranged if necessary
• Studio 23 Performing Arts
|City / Town||London|
|Rate / Salary||£30 per hour|
|Deadline for application||13/04/2019|
|Date of Audition||27/04/2019|