|Job title||Lecturer in Dance Education – Royal Academy of Dance|
|Employer||Royal Academy of Dance|
The Royal Academy of Dance is a dynamic organisation dedicated to advancing standards of dance education and teaching, and to the promotion and development of dance worldwide. Through its Faculty of Education, the RAD is an Accredited Provider of Initial Teacher Training, offering internationally recognised qualifications including university-validated degrees and its own awards.
We wish to make a full-time appointment for a Lecturer in Dance Education to contribute to the development of the Faculty of Education, with effect from 1 September 2020.
With a strong ballet and education background, you will to be able to contribute to the teaching, assessment and development of practical as well as teacher education and training modules across all Faculty of Education programmes.
The role will be responsible for the supervision of practical teaching placements and will undertake administrative duties associated with teaching, day-to-day management and support of students.
The ideal candidate will have:
· an educational background that includes a postgraduate degree (or near completion of postgraduate degree) or equivalent;
· comprehensive knowledge and experience of teaching and the ability to co-ordinate teaching and other related activities;
· the ability to meet strict deadlines and targets;
· an understanding of student support and pastoral matters in education and higher education.
· knowledge of blended and distance learning teaching strategies and objectives
· an up-to-date understanding of current educational issues relating to both theory and practice.
An offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or overseas equivalent.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to sublimit online teaching and written tasks prior to the interview.
In return, we offer paid holiday plus bank holidays, Teachers pension scheme, Perkbox benefits platform, Bupa cash-plan, life assurance, season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
We also provide weekly fruit and have a range of lunchtime activities including book club, street dance, Pilates, choir and a craft club.
To apply for this role, please visit www.royalacademyofdance.org. CVs are accepted in support of a completed application form only. No agencies please. Completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing date: 27 July 2020 at 10:00am
Interviews: Week commencing 3 August 2020
|City / Town||London|
|Rate / Salary||£26,000 - £32,000 per annum|
|Deadline for application||27/07/2020|
|Date of Audition|