2Faced Dance Company presents The BENCH Bitesize
On 1 June, One Dance UK member, 2Faced Dance Company presents for its fourth year, The BENCH Bitesize: Surrey supported by People Dancing. Join 2Faced Dance Company and guests at Guildford School of Acting at the University of Surrey for a one-day, bitesize edition of their game-changing programme: The BENCH.
Set up in direct response to serious concerns about the lack of equality faced by female choreographers within the dance sector, The BENCH Bitesize features an inspirational key-note speaker, invited contributors and sessions from BENCH Alumni talking about their own experiences and careers, and group problem-solving / change-making exercises.
Address issues, make actions and leave with enhanced skills, confidence and knowledge to make the next move.
- Dr Shantel Ehrenberg / Gender Equality in Dance in Higher Education
- Louise Katerega / The Art of Access
- In Conversation with Tamsin Fitzgerald, Xie Xin and Alleyne Dance / Internationalism – Opportunities outside of the UK
- Ella Mesma / Dealing with conflict in the dance studio
- Rebecca Evans / Digital Collaborations
The event takes place between 11am – 5pm on 1 June. Click here to book your place!
The BENCH gratefully acknowledges support from People Dancing and The Elmley Foundation.