Privacy and Security
Important – Please Read Carefully
Who we are
One Dance UK is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 2931636 | Registered Charity No. 801552) whose registered office is at Unit A402A, The Biscuit Factory, 100 Clements Road, London SE16 4DG.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as updated from time to time, and other applicable privacy laws.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
When you purchase or renew membership or purchase other services/products from One Dance UK (including on any device or over the phone) we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name, age and sex;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone (including mobile phone), fax and e-mail details;
- where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
- where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- your date of birth.
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any third party microsite (as described below). We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
How we may store and use your information
One Dance UK may collect, store and process your personal data:
- to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- to maintain any registered account that you hold with us;
- with your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS, post and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
- for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
When you purchase from us, we may offer to retain your payment card details for your convenience to save you having to re-enter these details on a future occasion. However, if you prefer that we do not maintain these details, you can inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete any card information that we hold about you.
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal data to any third party, save for any disclosures of your personal data detailed in this policy.
In the event that a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. Furthermore, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to third parties as part of any business or asset sale carried out because One Dance UK has gone into insolvency or any similar situation, but only where lawful and compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
Please note that if you purchase One Dance UK’s POP membership, information such as your name, membership details, date of birth and contact information will have to be passed on to BHSF (who provides the cash plan) and to the screening centre of your choice.
E-mail newsletter preferences and text alerts
One of the benefits of One Dance UK membership is that you will receive a monthly e-newsletter. We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter then click ‘Unsubscribe’ or email us at email@example.com to unsubscribe.
Targeted updates and marketing
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics.
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified below. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- Phone or fax us on: Tel: +44 (0)20 7713 0730 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7833 2363
- E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Write to us at: Unit A402A, The Biscuit Factory, 100 Clements Road, London SE16 4DG.
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details along with any membership number or correspondence reference you may have.